SMC is a specialist in cleaning controlled environments operating within the strictest guidelines.
Clean Room Maintenance
- Risk assessment and reports
- Standard weekly and monthly scheduled cleans
- End or change of batch cleans
- Emergency clean ups
- One-off cleans
- New construction or post build cleans
- Detailed infection control procedures
- Specialist training for all our staff
- Detailed performance reports, with audit results send directly to both you and your Contract Manager
- Ongoing customer satisfaction assessments
- Mobile support teams available 24/7
- We employ a robust, layered supervisory structure and performance monitoring regime to ensure a quality delivery of service
Regulation 12 of the Health and Social Act Outcome 8 states that cleanliness and Infection control needs to be compliant with CQC standards in all Clinical Enviroments. SMC Premier Cleaning guide clients and train staff to ensure delivery of standards to achieve accreditation.
Our expertise in the use of infection control techniques and products means you can safely leave this vital area in our capable hands and concentrate on other aspects of managing your practice or clinic. Cleaning specifications and schedules are custom designed to address each individual client’s needs and, where appropriate, to be compliant with the NPSA National Specifications for Cleanliness in Primary Care Premises.
If you would like any further information about SMC Premier, our services or products, please contact us on 0845 0944598.
SMC are specialists in cleaning sensitive and controlled environments and we operate within the strictest criteria to ensure our healthcare client’s premises are fully compliant with CQC requirements.