Business Development Manager
Salary: Please contact Oliver Byrne directly to discuss
- Sales professional required within the Commercial Cleaning Sector
- Facilities Management organisation requiring sales executive
We are a medium sized business who specialise in the commercial cleaning service industry.
SMC Premier are in a period of growth and we need to expand our sales function to strive for revenue growth.
From the facilities management side of the business we specialise in commercial cleaning and innovative solutions. We pride ourselves on customer service and excellence that they provide to clients, we have been established for 35 years and are Head Office is in Manchester but we have satellite Offices in Liverpool and Wales with national based clients. we are looking for a sales professional to join their team and be responsible for the new business and revenue of the organisation.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for;
- Identifying and developing new business propositions
- Work collaboratively with wider sales teams to support and project manage cross teams initiatives
- Balance effort and focus in a matrix based sales organisation
- leading and winning major businesses by changing deals
- support the growth and development of the sales in a delivery stream ensuring ability to achieve on promise
- Ensure that your own performance positively impacts the performance of the wider sales delivery teams
- manage internal and external stakeholders
The Business Development Manager must have;
- Proven sales success
- B2B experience
- Cleaning solutions background
- demonstrate sales and contract wins
- be organised and efficient
- determined for future career
What we offer is a excellent salary and package, as well as Company car, Ipad Pro and Mobile phone