Join The A Team – We have a vacancy
Location: Stockport, Manchester
Vacancy: Project Support Administrator
Full time: 37.5hrs/ week
Salary: up to £25k – dependent on Experience/ Qualifications
IMAGINE… waking up every morning inspired to grow, be excellent, and make a positive impact. That is what we do, and we need your help!
SMC Premier Group Limited is one of the fastest growing Building Services and Facilities Management businesses in the UK. We have been delivering service excellence to our clients for over 38 years and we are looking for A-Team players to join us on our fabulous journey.
You are the SUPERSTAR we are looking for if…
- You are HUNGRY to learn, grow & become better every day
- You are flexible and resilient when faced with rapid-fire demands on your attention.
- You are often described as caring and a great listener by your friends and family.
- You aren’t afraid to voice your own opinions to make something better.
- You enjoy helping people and meeting their needs in creative ways.
- You are proactive, forward-thinking, and “think on your feet.”
- You have high standards for your work.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter and a quick learner.
- You have a “figure it out” attitude about any new project or task you haven’t done before
What you will do:
- Supporting the Building Services Division with a wide variety of administrative duties to ensure service delivery excellence in maintained.
- Ensuring all the Purchase Orders are correctly sent to suppliers, recorded, and matched with PODs and invoices.
- Set up and monitoring of projects on Construction Manager Software
- Planning, diary management and general organisation of meetings and diary events.
- Liaison with technical site staff and Project Managers to progress any queries
- Maintain effective electronic storage of data, drawings, and documents for individual projects, with full traceability of any amendments and correspondence
- Liaison with various departments to expedite information in order to meet delivery targets.
Desired Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in supporting/ administration of technical data or projects
- Knowledge in understanding buildings/ property fabric terminology and H&S terminology
- An aptitude for quality control and has experience in checking data/ information to ensure its accurate.
- strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- meticulous attention to detail, with excellent spelling and grammar skills
- excellent organisation skills for yourself and for others
- diligent and tenacious approach to achieving tight deadlines
- self-managing by continually assessing changing priorities and amending own work plan accordingly
- effective interpersonal skills within a team environment
Advantageous Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- knowledge of Construction Manager Software
- Experience in reading engineering drawings or using CAD
If you want to join our A-Team please send your CV and cover letter to jointheAteam@smcpremier.co.uk
No agencies please