Join The A Team – We have a vacancy
Location: Stockport base – National role
Vacancy: Technical Sales & Proposals Manager – Air Conditioning
Full time: 37.5hrs/ week
Salary: up to £60k – dependent on Experience
Benefits: Car Allowance + Pension + 25 days holiday + bonus
IMAGINE… waking up every morning inspired to grow, be excellent, and make a positive impact. That is what we do, and we need your help!
SMC Premier Group Limited is one of the fastest growing Building Services and Facilities Management businesses in the UK. We have been delivering service excellence to our clients for over 38 years and we are looking for A-Team players to join us on our fabulous journey.
You are the SUPERSTAR we are looking for if…
- You are HUNGRY to learn, grow & become better every day
- You are flexible and resilient when faced with rapid-fire demands on your attention. • You are often described as caring and a great listener by your friends and family. • You aren’t afraid to voice your own opinions to make something better. • You enjoy helping people and meeting their needs in creative ways.
- You are proactive, forward-thinking, and “think on your feet.”
- You have high standards for your work.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter and a quick learner.
- You have a “figure it out” attitude about any new project or task you haven’t done before
What you will do:
- Identify & develop excellent working relationships with existing and prospective clients to grow the sales revenue in Air Conditioning
- Develop new business opportunities within existing clients – upselling & cross-selling. ➢ Maximize market-share whilst controlling margin and achieving Sales Revenue targets ➢ Offer knowledgeable guidance and solutions to our customers for our full service range ➢ Obtain, develop, and report on industry knowledge for market sector to maximize opportunities and create a sales strategy/plan.
- Ensure regular customer contact and building long-standing relationships ➢ Secure new orders through multiple channels including via submitting bids & tenders ➢ Report on monthly, quarterly & annual Sales Pipeline and Sales growth
Desired Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a proven sales/ business development background in Air Conditioning. ➢ Have worked within a technical industry and be able to demonstrate the ability to offer technical advice and guidance.
- Able to design, specify and cost air conditioning projects for proposals/ clients. ➢ Be extremely driven and have the ability to work autonomously
- Be motivated and enjoy setting and working towards sales revenue targets ➢ Current UK Driving License
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Air Conditioning – able to design, specify and cost air conditioning projects ➢ sales/ business development skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, Word, MS Teams & PowerPoint ➢ excellent organisation skills for yourself and others
- Diligent and tenacious approach to achieve tight deadlines
- Self-managing by continually assessing changing priorities and amending own work plan ➢ effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
Advantageous Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of/ sales of other complimentary services – Hard & Soft FM Services ➢ Knowledge of Construction/ Facilities Manager software
- Appropriate Sales Qualification
- Developing & delivering PowerPoint Presentations
- Knowledge of CRM systems
If you want to join our A-Team please send your CV and cover letter to jointheAteam@smcpremier.co.uk
No agencies please