Managed Warehouse Cleaning Services Are Essential For Any Busy Industrial Business
As a warehouse owner operating in either a conventional or even a hazardous industrial environment, the thought of hiring a cleaning company to look after the hygiene side of your warehouse operations is often the last thought on anybody’s mind.
And, we totally understand. But much like keeping a customer-facing business clean, a spotless warehouse is an integral part of any operating environment. This is primarily because we like to believe that a clean warehouse is a safe warehouse, however it also doesn’t hurt to keep things tidy should a customer or business be passing through to see your industrial operations.
Below you’ll find out the range of warehouse cleaning services our expert team of contract cleaners at SMC Premier provide, and how you can choose the type of managed cleaning service that aligns with your warehouse needs.
If you’d rather talk to a member of our team, then call directly on 0161 282 6444 or head to our contact form to speak to our staff at a time that suits you.
Warehouse Cleaning Solutions
So, what are the real business benefits of outsourcing your cleaning services away from an internal team to an external contract cleaning company?
- Time-Saving Implications – Hiring a team to look after your cleaning in a busy environment means that you don’t have to worry about the warehouse going into disarray, becoming cluttered and ultimately unsafe. Our team have years of experience in multiple industrial and engineering backgrounds, capable and qualified to provide bespoke contract services in even the most hazardous industrial environments.
- Safety First – When you hire SMC Premier, you are hiring qualified and trained experts who have proven experience in maintaining the cleanliness of working warehouses. Our team understand that safety is of the highest importance in any warehouse environment, and we have the in-depth checks in place to ensure that all cleaning contracts are created with safety at the forefront of everything we do.
- Strategic Timing To Work Around Your Schedule – The last thing we would want is for operations to have to come to a half to accommodate our team of cleaners. As part of our pre-audit process, we will fully immerse ourselves in the logistics and operation timings of your warehouse, to outline the most efficient times in which cleaning services can be carried out for your warehouse, with minimal interruption ensured.
- Employee Morale – If it’s currently your team doing the cleaning after their shift or towards the end of a busy period, just think how happy they’ll be that cleaning is now covered by a reliable and expert team!
What’s Included In a Managed Warehouse Cleaning Service?
Our warehouse cleaning services ultimately come down to the needs of your business. The below points are just a starting block to introduce our range of services to your team, and include:
– Deep-cleans of flooring
– Cleaning and removal of hazardous waste
– Spillage clearance (within busy operating environments)
– Emergency cleaning of equipment or premises
– Power-washing to ensure through cleanliness
– Non-hazardous chemical washing of operating equipment and the warehouse
– Clearance of rubbish and debris
– Managed contracts built around logistics schedules
You may find that you require more of one service, or need a fully bespoke cleaning service to accommodate a particularly hazardous or problematic part to your business. This is where our team really shines, and will be more than happy to arrange a customised service to the timings and operations necessary for keeping your busy warehouse running.
We also understand that, during the current climate, many warehouse staff are looking to reduce the spread of viruses in the workplace and are conscious of having a work environment that is continually cleaned.
We provide regular, managed deep cleaning services for warehouses and workplaces where staff are within close proximity, in order to ensure that staff and management feel safe at all times.
Send a message to the team directly or call on 0161 282 6444. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Finding a team of contract cleaners you can rely on is hard. Our team of cleaning professionals ensure that your specific needs are catered for, every step of the way. From on-boarding and site inspections with our team to ongoing cleaning and maintenance, if you're looking for reliable contract cleaners then we'd love to hear from you.
Book an appointment
Please fill out all of the above fields. All submissions will be responded to within 24 hours.