At SMC we pride ourselves on offering a flexible, efficient office cleaning service to meet the ever changing needs of our clients.
Selecting a new office cleaning contractor is an important, and often a difficult decision. As the client, you must have the confidence that a contractor can perform the duties required of them efficiently and effectively. After all, if you are going to change supplier, you want it to be for the better.
At SMC we pride ourselves on offering a flexible, efficient commercial office cleaning service which meets the ever changing needs of our clients. Based in Cheshire, and working across areas such as Manchester, Liverpool and Warrington, we are able to clean one office, multiple offices or an office complex, quickly, effectively and to an exceptionally high standard.
We will agree with you a detailed cleaning specification which sets out the cleaning tasks that should take place, their frequency and a list of any equipment which is kept on site. You will also be supplied with any necessary Health & Safety documentation including risk assessments and COSSH information. All our commercial office cleaners and employees are trained to the highest standard, fully reference checked and will be smartly attired in our branded uniforms with photo ID badges worn at all times.
- We have one of the lowest contracts to managers ratios in the region, so that our managers have the time to visit all their clients regularly, to check on the cleaning standards and that all the work is being done safely.
- We utilise an advanced telephone/web based time and attendance system, which means our managers know, virtually in real time, if one of their staff doesn’t arrive on site when expected, so we can take action to cover the shortfall and ensure the job gets done.
- We employ a dedicated Quality Auditor, independent of the operational management structure, to visit sites at agreed intervals and carry out a formal audit of the cleaning performance. Copies of the audit reports are circulated to the relevant manager, senior management and the client within hours of its completion.
- The company holds ISO 9001:2000 & ISO 14001 Accreditation and our Head of Operations is NEBOSH Certified;
- The company is a full member of the British Institute of Cleaning Science, and adheres to its code of conduct and standards;
For clients wishing to access our office cleaning services outside normal working hours, we offer a secure key holding service. For clients who prefer office cleaning activities to take place during the day (i.e. normal working hours) we can offer either a caretaking service or supply a number of regular daily office cleaners. Some clients prefer the normal day service as this allows a rapport to be built up between client and office cleaner.
If you would like any further information about SMC Premier, our services or products, please contact us on 0845 0944598